Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Third time around is going well. She latched on with no problems right away after birth, even before the placenta was out! After 3 days, my full milk came in, so I have been engorged since then up till this morning, and now I think it is finally regulating to the right amount. She seems to like to cluster feed for an hour or two and then go threeish hours till she cluster feeds again. Up a couple of times at night, and definitely prolific in her diapers. I love hearing those newborn squeaky sounds again! Amazingly enough, Michelle (my 4yo) has not asked at all to nurse since Marissa was born, so I don't know if she is now officially weaned or not. If she does ask, I am okay with her still nursing up to once a day (like before bed), but if she is done, fine by me too. I am so excited to get to nurse a new baby again!!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
That's wonderful! Nursing a wiggling toddler is quite challenging. It must be nice to nurse a snuggly little baby again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.