Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From scratch, this is how you know I must be feeling better! I cooked Chicken Parmesan last night which was SO good, but these muffins are cooling and I want to dig in...now!

Who else is feeling good now? I started feeling a lot better at the start of 13 weeks (though I am still so tired, I could sleep 24 hours a day I think)...what sort of stuff have you done that your family can just tell?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ha! You're just like me! As soon as I started feeling better, I got in the kitchen and started baking. Congratulations on getting through what for me was the worst part of my pregnancy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yum yum.
I was feeling hardly nauseous last week (10 weeks) but this week it's pretty much back to every day!
And still waayy tired. It's a bit harder to deal with when you think it's let up! Hopefully soon...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I read this post last night as my husband was about to go to the grocery and told him I want blueberry muffins. They're in the oven now! Yum. (I don't cook, ever, so cooking during pregnancy is not gonna happen).

·
Registered
459 Posts
I adore blueberry muffins! I am still battling relapses into MS and lack of appetite, but my energy level has increased. Yeah! So.... when all is well, I am definitely making blueberry muffins! yum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.