Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Omigoodness....they are so so tasty. They literally just came out of the oven and I nearly burnt my mouth on them b/c they tasted so good. I wouldn't call it a craving, but maybe it could be defined as a moment of pregnancy weakness.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I just finished munching on some that my dd made the other day. I'm so glad it cooling down enough for me to handle baking!! oh dear, I guess now is when I'll start pakin' on the lb's....
My newest obsession......belgian waffles...OMG!!
DH just got a fancy waffle iron with our grocery store points and he made them for supper last night. Warm blueberries and strawberris, whipped cream with just a touch of maple syrup to sweeten....way to much butter, oh man, I don't know how long I can wait before I make more! And he got this whole recipe book with dessert waffles and savory waffles....cheddar and chive.
well at least my appitie seems to be back!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm running out the door as we speak, but it is in the Joy of Cooking (chocolate chip oatmeal cookies). I'll post the recipe tomorrow....the only substitution I made was whole wheat flour instead of regular flour.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
No Fair! I want waffles and cookies!!!!

I am adding them to the list of foods that must be brought to me if you wish to view the new babies! I know it is sad, but after a trimester of deprivation I am not above extortion of this kind. lol!

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamajody
No Fair! I want waffles and cookies!!!!

I am adding them to the list of foods that must be brought to me if you wish to view the new babies! I know it is sad, but after a trimester of deprivation I am not above extortion of this kind. lol!
Awww poor you...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.