Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to share my absolute total love and addiction to our dd2. She is doing the cutest things ever!! Sitting up and sucking on her toes (I still can't believe I was ever that flexible), wacking the table continuously as she says dada, the way the drool get all over her double chins
It's amazing to think that she is 7.5 months already. I know pretty soon this will all be a hazy memory.
Today she even rolled from her back to her belly and then from her belly to her back- for the first time ever!! She hasn't figured out crawling yet, but she does this cute little thing. She is in the sitting position and then she leans forward and then stands on her feet so that her big diaper butt is in the air!! It is the cutest downward facing dog pose I have ever seen. I love her fluffy hair, her chubby cheeks, her little dimple, all those rolls, and those chubby feet and toes! Nibble nibble smooch smooch-

She makes my heart so warm and fuzzy. It makes me want to have like 12 more!!!
:
I am off to go snuggle my baby

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
My ds is the same age. I am pretty sure he is the cutest, snuggliest, most adorable thing I have ever laid my eyes on. Today he was on my back as I was doing chores, and I got the hiccups. He thought my hiccups were SO funny, he was cracking up.
And can we talk about baby feet please? Are baby feet not the most cutest things ever??? Oooh I could just bite 'em.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Every time I see my daughter's naked butt, it's all I can do to not take a bite. It is the cutest thing in the world.

And when she nurses, she gets sweaty, and all her hair stands up in little red curls. Like a little mad scientist

And when I tickle her feet, she SCREAMS in laughter.

And when she falls asleep at the breast, I hug her and tell her I love her more than anything in the whole wide world.

I totally get it.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Oh yeah..........my baby has the CUTEST curls *anyone* has EVER seen! And these big brown eyes...and a 'pout face' you can't resist.
And his utter joy when he finds his favorite kitty and can reach her to 'pet' her............OK, he's a fur puller.
And his serious expression 'studying' anything new he finds. And the fact that he has just pulled himself up on my chair and is peeking over the arm at me typing, babbling and laughing as I babble back. tooooo cute!!'

·
Registered
719 Posts
I know the feeling. My little boy has the cutest, most jolly smile I've ever seen. And his laugh just bellows out deep down from his belly in a sound that is just pure joy.

The legs and feet...ohhh...I do nibble on them sometimes. I never knew there could be a love like the love I feel for my baby boy.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Oh yeah. I am so with you guys. My dd presses her mouth against my cheek and hugs me and I just melt. I love her feet and her little fingers. Her hands are so sweet and soft. And she smells like heaven. Such a kissable bundle of pure happiness. It's the most wonderful feeling ever. I love babies.

·
Registered
11,167 Posts
Ds2 has the most kissable cheeks I have ever felt. I can't stop myself sometimes, I just nuzzle right in and kiss and kiss and kiss, trying to stop myself from eating him up. And he just sits perfectly still in my arms with a big grin on his face when I do it!

And the way he crawls is too cute - he kind of pulls himself with his arms, so his little butt sways side to side.

He's so damn adorable I actually get physical pangs!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Me too! My little guy is an absolutely adorable 7.5 month old too (and another fur puller! but the cats love him anyways!)

He's got the most amazing laugh...it's quite contagious!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Oh, yes! Babies babies babies! Mmm, and they smell so good. I do eat mine. I say "yummy baby" and make chowing sounds while I kiss her all over. She giggles and grabs my hair and pulls my face to hers so she can chow on me.

I knew I'd love my baby, but I didn't know that I'd be in love with my baby.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts