Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is wrong with me? I feel sick to my stomach all day long. Not like I want to puke but like I am just getting over food poisening or something. It has been like this since I found out I was PG but it really seems to be getting worse. I feel so ill I can't eat or drink. This is not the morning sickness I remember. What is going on? I feel like I am so full I want to burst even when I haven't eaten anything. If I even try to put some food down I feel like my stomach immediatly turns sour. For lack of a better word, I feel like I have been poisened.
I don't know what to do. Anyone else going through this kind of weird morning sickness? Anything help?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yes. This has been the hardest one (maybe it's those third pregnancies?). I just feel queazy all of the time, and I can't get down almost anything. No vomiting (some dry heaves), but constant nausea. Really hard to deal with. Hang in there. All food commercials and the smell of any food cooking make me sick. So, my family has been eating a lot of sandwiches...

Tara

·
Registered
673 Posts
I have almost constant nausea as well - and when I *do* get hungry I have to wolf food down because I"ll feel full and even more nauseated after I take a few bites. I spend most of the day wishing I'd just puke and get it over with because if I did I just might feel a little better for a while. This nausea and chasing four kids around is killer!

The only thing I've found that helps are to try to eat protein first - that sometimes lessens the nausea. I can't eat carbs - they just make me ill. Creamy things like yogurt, smoothies and ice cream go down much better than hard/crunchy things. I'm nursing three children and pregnant so I feel I have to make myself eat and it's so difficult!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am seven weeks pregnant and in the same boat. I am so sick. I puked four times yesterday. I feel like I have the flu. This is my third pregnancy too. My dear hubby is home with me today. I am constantly sick to my stomach. I was so sick yesterday that I was crying. I hope it all gets better for all of you.

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
This is how I get morning sickness too (this is my 3rd preg). The only thing that sounds good are yogurt or kefir smoothies. I had a cold mexican salad last night and that seemed good, but like a pp, I was so hungry that I ate like crazy and then felt really sick with heartburn too (which I do not get)!

I cannot handle smells besides peppermint and I seems like I can smelll everything!

I just have to remember that this will pass in 6 weeks........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.