Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That I've been looking at strictly girl prints.
It's a GIRL!!!!
I am beyond excited! So now my dilemma is do I sell the gender neutral stuff that I have or keep it and then just buy really girly stuff from now on? I'm not picky about putting more girlish prints on boys, but does it work the same for girls? Can they wear airplanes and farm prints and firetrucks?

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Yay! Congrats!!!!!

I have a couple of pretty boyish things I am keeping for our baby girl - one is a truck print Loveybums - I just love it, its soooo soft, knit outer and OV inner. Maxi wears it now (its a med.) but I know I will keep it for her too mostly because I have a three med. Loveybums fitteds and it will mess up the whole thing to sell one :LOL I have a small fitted w/ the PRR barn print and a few of Maxi's other soakers that I think are more boyish that I am keeping.

I also just got a small BBB soaker that is dark blues and purples - to me its pretty boyish but I also think those colors are fine for a girl. Plus its a BBB for goodness sake!

How exciting!!!! Yay for girls!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Congrats!!! I wear boyish colors on Katie, but I wouldn't put dumptrucks and diggers or firetrucks or something like that on her. (She does wear dragons, bugs, frogs, medieval prints, though)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Cool! I'd say keep anything you really love, even if it has construction trucks or whatever on it - I put Amy Butler florals on my ds, and would put "boyish" prints on a girl if I had one (maybe next time
). Oh how fun - you get to shop for all the beautiful girly CD items out there. Enjoy!

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks so much for your congrats and input!! I was never picky about what I put on Ross so I shouldn't treat this baby any different. Although, I was quite the prissy girl so there will be no shortage of really girly things, but it's nice to know that girls wear trucks and airplanes as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts