Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some spray bottles at Costco last year. They are the larger size, and are a soft bendable plastic.<br><br>
But, as I use them, they become mis-shapen. It drives me nuts! I want them to stay round, and "nice". I have tried opening them, thinking that they will pop back to their original shape when air gets inside, but they don't.<br><br>
It doesn't effect their performance. It just bothers me.<br><br>
I need a place where I can buy inexpensive harder plastic (or glass) bottles for cleaners. But, I really don't want to order them unless they are a smokin deal. Usually the shipping is more than the thing I want to buy.<br><br>
Does anybody have a favorite cleaning bottle that doesn't break down so much? I don't need the big bottles, smaller would be just fine too.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I have Home Depot. I've ony had mine for 6mo but they're holding up better than the plant sprayers I was using before for cleaners. Interested to see if anyone has a better option.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I buy the ones sold in the gardening section. They are much sturdier and last longer.

·
Premium Member
3,787 Posts
I found a two pack at Tractor Supply for less than $3. They're great! I know exactly what you're talking about with the softer plastic and it drives me crazy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts