Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were not *really* planning on trying for another baby just yet, but the short story is we flipped a guitar pick, and it came up Fender, so here we are.

Thing is, I loaned out my pregnancy and childbirth books--good ones!--to a friend who is preg with her first. I'm not ready to let the secret out in real life just yet, so now I'm stuck with the internet as my sole source of info. Not that in a third pregnancy much is a surprise, but still.

Do you all have some fav informational websites you visit when pregnant? All I am coming up with is very mainstream.

Well, luckily my friend lives just down the road from me, and I am sure she will be willing to swap books back and forth until her LO arrives.

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thing is, I loaned out my pregnancy and childbirth books--good ones!--to a friend who is preg with her first. I'm not ready to let the secret out in real life just yet..

Hahahha! Laughing with you honey b/c I am in a similar boat, but the person I leant to is in TX (I'm in NY). The only website I think is great is the one we are already on
It is a bit time consuming going thru all the threads etc...especially with LO around! I'll be keeping my eyes on this!!

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
I like the PP's links. You can also get Mothering's weekly update, babycenter's update, etc. There are some great apps (ipregnancy) that show you development. If you go to the library, my favorite authors are Penny Simpkin and Ina May Gaskin among others

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thanks, leurMaman! I totally agree on those book choices; they're also my faves. The library is an awesome place to look for them.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I didn't loan my out. They are somewhere in a box in the basement. I never unpacked them when we moved last June. I think I'll wait unitl dh gets home and ask him to find them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.