Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are coming to the end of 3 weeks with no poopy diapers!
Even though bf poop isn't a big deal, I like knowing I don't have to wash it in my laundry.
I also like not having to worry about poop blowouts. DD never had a blowout either thanks to EC.

· Registered
607 Posts
I've been ECing in the most part-time way possible (I just see if he wants to pee when he wakes up from a nap) and have caught several pees. I'm not brave enough to tackle poo, but on the other hand he only poops once every 4-6 days, so I guess I'm getting off easy either way.

· Premium Member
274 Posts
Caught my first poo today in the sink - I am not really so good at it yet and the poor baby was prob wondering what the heck I was trying to do dangling him haphazardly, but I got it in there and his socks (and I!) stayed dry! I ordered the baby bjorn little potty this am too - hopefully that will help me get into the swing of things easier...

· Registered
1,079 Posts
I've thought about trying, especially with the morning poo, which I thought was regular. But like she sensed me trying something, all of a sudden, they began to get erratic. The truth is that I am too distracted with work to catch them and I'm afraid I'd be cleaning up way more than I can.

Wow! one poop every 4-6 days?! R poops like 5-7 times a day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.