Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bid the highest I could go on the MM soaker for Levi... and even though I'm still watching it, I just can't go any higher (even though I WANT to) and the person that outbid me... get this... username "imgunnabeatyou"
THAT is the most creative username EVER!
Who is it? I am loving it! They need a hyena emoticon next to the name...

Congrats mama, if you get it!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK WOWZA!!!!!! That went for a pretty penny! (note: I could NEVER go that high) but THANK you to the mama that did

How sweet is that?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max's Mami
That is awsome -- what did the winning bid end up at? And how appropriate that a user name like that won!!!!

I think that it ended up at $500, but that person wasn't the winner in the end.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The person bidding on the MM that didn't win is now bidding on the FCB sampler set. They just outbid me, and I'm out - wish I could go higher

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
That is just SO SO awesome!
: I'm so proud to be a part of this wonderful Cloth-Diapering community...
Such generous, generous souls out there!

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
So WHo bought it! You wonderful Mamma! What are you going to get? I vote pants in autumn colors with autumn leaves. It will be here befire you know it. Matching hat too!

PS. Do you like nice handbags too? I seen the Prada bag you won. If so we have something in common. I am sick with the handbag disease...Prada, LV, Gucci......

God help me!

Summie

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
She is THE hyena. I sneaked a peak at her past wins...
I would be honored to just pet such a stash. What a sweet momma. She deserves that stash.

Michelle

·
Registered
684 Posts
I guess I'll come clean. It's me!! I have some money to spare and I just couldn't pass up a custom MM. I've got a little more I plan on using on one of the other auctions...hopefully (fingers crossed). Gotta love those investments
. Besides, I think these two Mamas could use it way more than me, and for something much more important. I have no idea what they could possibly be going through, but I know they could use all the help they can get. And I sure as heck don't mind helping out as much as I can.

***She is THE hyena. I sneaked a peak at her past wins... I would be honored to just pet such a stash. What a sweet momma. She deserves that stash.

Michelle***

I don't know about being THE hyena, I'm sure there are other ladies with far better stashes, but thanks!!

****So WHo bought it! You wonderful Mamma! What are you going to get? I vote pants in autumn colors with autumn leaves. It will be here befire you know it. Matching hat too!

PS. Do you like nice handbags too? I seen the Prada bag you won. If so we have something in common. I am sick with the handbag disease...Prada, LV, Gucci......

God help me!

Summie***

First off....QUIT STALKING ME!!!! Just kidding!! LOL!! To answer your first question, I really want one of her Blue Variegated soakers. She had one up a few stockings ago and it was snatched out of my cart. I've been craving and dreaming about it ever since.
As for your second question, I'm not a total handbag nut, but I do like to splurge every now and then. I loooooove messenger bags, but I've never quite found the perfect one...until now. The bag is awesome, too!! I love it!!! Perfect!! And I got it for a pretty good price, too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts