Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually show up a little early to pick my son up from preschool so he can see that I'm there to pick him up and have time to finish playing before we leave. I also bring Nadia to play and hold Amelie while I watch them.

While I was waiting, two little boys got in a mild fight over a toy and they were yelling at each other "I need my personal space!" Then they cried and apologized to each other.

So I sat down on a chair and took Amelie out of her sling, put my leg up across my other leg to make my lap sturdier and latched her on. Another mom sat down next to me, took her baby of her sling and put her leg up across her other leg and latched her baby on. While we were nursing our babies, a very pregnant mom came over to us and we started talking about our homebirths and local midwives and how the pregnant mom was going to have an HBAC with the only local midwife who was insured for HBACs in the city. Then I looked down and noticed we were all wearing Birkenstocks :LOL

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
What a great place? Where is it?? What's the name?

:

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Very cool! I live in West Seattle. DS is only 10 1/2 months so I'm guessing he's too young to go there. I have to find some way to remember this in a couple years... Memory, what's that again??

Jenn
:

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's a boy in dance class at the community center with my older two. He just happens to be in my son's preschool class too.
Jennifer. You can go soon. They have a messy play day once a week for 18 mo +

1 - 7 of 7 Posts