Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I absolutely LOVE Preschoolian shoes!!! I just got DDs in today...they are the NEATEST things ever! They have a partial clear bottom so you can see where her toes are...and they have marks that show where the toes should be and where they are too small (A "time to order a new pair" line!). They don't come in narrow, med, or wide...instead, they come with 3 inserts that are narrow, med, and wide and you put the correct one in at home. So if you recycle shoes for your next child and the next child has narrow feet instead of wide...you don't have to buy a whole new pair of shoes! The best part is that they have thin flexable soles...but are strong enough that rocks won't hurt their feet. ...S&H is only $ 0.95 cents! They are AWESOME! (I just realized I sound like a salesman - lol!)<br><br><a href="http://www.preschoolians.com" target="_blank">www.preschoolians.com</a> (if anyone wants to check them out)

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
I agree they are really nice when new but good luck with recycling them for the next child. I've had several pairs just about fall apart before they were even outgrown. At first I thought maybe DS was just hard on shoes, but he has stride-rites and merrells that he has worn about the same amount and they are still perfectly fine.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Good to hear - I ordered my first pair last night. S and H to Canada is a bit more expensive...$6-7 I think...I hope they're as waterproof as they say (got the boots)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey RainCoastMama, please tell us if they are as waterproof as they say. We need waterproof, too. TIA!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts