Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,550 Posts
I've never seen this before. Our girls have been watching the classic Sesame Street DVDs. I can't wait to show them this clip.

· Registered
418 Posts
this clip, is the reason I breastfeed. I saw this when I was a little one. It was the only exposure to breastfeeding I had. I never knew until I saw this clip again a few years ago and it all came back to me. I used to nurse my dolls and make everyone call me "Buffy"

Too bad sesame st has since been scrubbed clean of breasts. they edited out the nursing mother and edited in bottlefeeding in one of their clips that is now on. You won't see breastfeeding on sesame st these days

· Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too bad sesame st has since been scrubbed clean of breasts. they edited out the nursing mother and edited in bottlefeeding in one of their clips that is now on. You won't see breastfeeding on sesame st these days
[/QUOTE]

I had a feeling that would be the case these days. I will have to look into that a little more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.