Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooooo... I've managed to be a single stay-at-home mama to my dd for the past 18 months.... but lately it looks like I'm going to have to finally work outside of the home.
On the bright side, I think I will enjoy working... I like to get out and do things. I think my daughter is ready to have some interaction with other children.

So... are there any SAHMs that might want to watch my daughter? I can't pay a lot... but let me know what you charge and I can see if I can work it out. I could possibly offer occasional childcare-swapping, even. We'll see!

If you have any ideas, let me know! Thanks.

·
Registered
12,020 Posts
Sadkitty is a fantastic childcare provider. I'm not sure if she takes them as young as 18 months but give her a holler, she's a great mama.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfp02
Where are you located and where are you working (location wise)?
I live in Beaverton / Aloha and the job would be.... somewhere around Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tanasboure area.... not sure yet which location it might be, if that job comes through.

Thanks, I'll PM some of you, etc.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamsInDigital
Sadkitty is a fantastic childcare provider. I'm not sure if she takes them as young as 18 months but give her a holler, she's a great mama.
Aww shucks
:. Unfortunately, I can't take anyone under 2 right now.

Nigel is soooo needy.

Good luck to Kirei though

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone else? The job has been offered to me, so I definitely will need childcare from 25-35 hours/week (would include a Saturday morning). I may be able to work things out with her dad to watch her maybe one day a week....... if anyone can help in any way, please let me know. Thanks.
:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts