Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I saw them and could have got one, but I am a real fan of Shan's PUL pockets. I don't have any hemp so far and I have plenty of PFs and fitted. I was hoping she would have her PUL pockets for testers! I was so sad when I saw they were only the hemp fitted. My PUL harleyz is amazing and fits like a glove. I can't wait to order some more.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by organicmommy
I like the colors because they appeal to my eyes, but I like the white because then they dont' have to match adn she can wear any of her dress's with them...LOL
I am horrible about wanting Araya to match.

The Harleyz have became my fave, just wish I had MORE of themQ!!!!
Me too on both comments! I am going to get more, but I just have to justify to myself that I need more pockets. Less washing, that's one. Also I don't have any white dipes, so that could be a reason... They are just so trim. I will esp. use them in winter when he actually wears clothes. I wish I had discovered them before I bought my FBs. But the FBs are **** great at night since I can stuff them so full. And they are nice, but not as nice as Harleyzs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.