Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can find one? i need black snaps, thread, etc. and it has to be trim, and either organic cotton or hemp, because that's just the way i roll.

i just had to use the smiley!

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heehee. we are going to take some artsy photos of the kiddos to blow up and they will be black and white and dd is going to wear her black dress, so ds should wear a black diaper! he will be most handsome.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by delicious
heehee. we are going to take some artsy photos of the kiddos to blow up and they will be black and white and dd is going to wear her black dress, so ds should wear a black diaper! he will be most handsome.
that sounds so cool.

·
Registered
18,562 Posts
Not exactly what you are looking for, but FB makes a black diaper.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Hmm, since black is hard to find... if they are going to be B&W pics, wouldn't any dark colored diaper do? A dark red, blue, or purple with matching snaps and serging would be easier to find and seems like it would photograph as black or almost so?

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all good points!

i wonder if i can get someone to do a custom?

i would get a fb (that's fuzzi bunz, right?) but we don't do pul or microfleece and i want it to be something useable beyond just a few pictures.

maybe he should just be naked!

·
Registered
430 Posts
would you consider making one?? they are pretty easy to do, i've made several fitteds for my DS... with aplix, but if you have a snap press, or would be willing to use aplix on one dipe, its not that hard to do!! PM if you want more info!!
hth
Holly

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Yep black prefolds are cool

I have a black FB and it is my favorite one

I bet Terri of FMBG has some black fabric. I know she has black thread and snaps.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah spill the beans, barb!

there is no way i can sew diapers. i have tried sewing and sewing and i suck.

a black prefold is a possibility. so is FMBG.

i now have the urge to have an all black stash ! LOL

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Fuzbaby had a diaper garden that came with a black wool cover (squash). Though finding someone to make a new diaper would certainly be easier than finding someone willing to part with their diaper garden fuz.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts