Mothering Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
2,286 Posts
let's see......i want my black luxe to have pink snaps and thread. and then my 2nd black luxe should have lime green thread and mixed blues and greens snaps. and then another with stamping, like maybe red and orange flames. oh, and maybe a black cover too.

· Registered
2,454 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by binxsmom
let's see......i want my black luxe to have pink snaps and thread. and then my 2nd black luxe should have lime green thread and mixed blues and greens snaps. and then another with stamping, like maybe red and orange flames. oh, and maybe a black cover too.

Well, if Jesse is taking orders. . .I would like a baker's dozen of black Luxes. :LOL

· Registered
10,292 Posts
I was going to suggest Ann at Tykie as well. She is very flexible and will try her darn hardest to help you out with specifics.

Just to be locally nosy... where did you find a good photographer? Poor Stell has never had a pro portrait.

· Registered
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
ahh. if they are hyena, i am not interested! i had a taste of obsessive stalking a long time ago and i can not do that anymore!

sheena, my dad!
he used to be a photographer a long time ago and now just takes pics of my babies.

· Registered
1,978 Posts
I dont mess with hyena dipes either, and i havent bought anything new in a very long time. but I have a few black wool covers and some black fitteds. the black fitteds i got are from a local mom, but she has a yahoo group, its called 'spooky kitty collective' i think. I am not sure what type of black my dipes are, maybe they are just terry or hemp terry, though. so that may not work for you.

also, the wool is from 'monster baby' not sure if they are still around or not. I also have some great black and white combo dipes. again, from 'spooky kitty collective' and some from star bunz (like a black and white shiny leopard print) also, I have some zebra stripe diper covers, but you would be hard pressed to find those types of paterns in organic.

you could just buy a dipe for this photo and then sell it if you cant find hemp or organic. I find the black stuff doesnt stay nice, anyway (I have a black fleece cover that was speckled white after one wash) they get so fuzzy with lint, its really really hard to get them back to all black again....

I also had some white fitteds, with black snaps and black serging from sugarplumbaby that i got a few years ago. they are nice.

good luck.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.