Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have a big problem with my ex. He is following me everywhere, I cannot breathe. I would like to move to a new address, but I need money for that. I don't have friends who can help me with money. I'm thinking of taking credit. Do you have experience with it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
OMG, you should call the police. He doesn't have the right to do this. He is intimidating you. But to be honest I agree that you have to move. Maybe he will not find you and you will feel yourself safe. I cannot say that I have a big experience with credits but the first question that you have to ask yourself is "will I be able to pay for everything back?". When I needed money I have found these guys https://kbbcredit.sg/money-lender/. They gave me the best options. I have paid back everything very quickly 'cause there was not a big commission. So I guess that they will help you, but think about calling the police. Good luck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm sorry you faced such a problem. You need to move as fast as possible. If I were you, I would take out a loan. But it is important to choose a loan company with the lowest interest rates. My advice is to use a loan payments calculator and find out how much you will have to pay every month. Hope it helps and good luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
As far as I know, you may face difficulties in finding employment there. But if you already have remote work, then everything will be fine. I've heard that Bulgaria is a beautiful country and has a favorable climate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts