Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I visited Seattle years ago, in the early 1980's, I visted a wonderful Greek restaurant. Great food, belly dancing and casual atmosphere (family-friendly). It is called:<br><br>
Costa's Opa Greek Restaurant<br>
3400 Fremont Avenue North<br>
Seattle, Washington 98103-8812<br><br>
Can anyone tell me if it is still great?? They do not have a website, so I don't know if they still have the belly dancing, as well. Could some wonderful Mothering sister check for me, and post back here??? We leave for the Emerald City on Sunday, and would like to eat ethnic each night, if possible!<br><br>
Also, anyone know of any terrific Lebanese or other Middle Eastern places for dinner?<br><br>
Dh wants to know, too, if the "Tai Tung" Chinese restaurant still exists. He said it had next-to-no atmosphere, but the food was divine!!<br><br>
Ds, age 5.5 loves Chinese food, and is willing to try most other cuisines, too.<br><br>
The most exotic place to eat in our small town is an Italian place that is not exactly delicious (Arby's wins out over this place anytime for our dinners out!).<br><br>
Thanks, in advance!!!<br><br>
Leslie

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes the Greek place is still good. Was there not long ago for a friend's birthday.<br>
For Lebanese I suggest Sahara on University Ave in the U district. I do not know of the chinese place...sorry. But for great food head to the International district for Dim Sum. Fun!<br>
Noelle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts