Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this and I am going through something crazy!! I need advice or comments.. my periods for as long as I can remember have always been 2 -3 days max and I have always had sore breasts a few days before ...well in June I was 3 days late when I thought I started I had brown discharge for 3 days then pink for a day and then red for 2 days a total of 6 days no cramps no sore breasts nothing...then it just stopped all together so yesterday which was 9 days after that stopped I'm getting brown and red again but only when I wipe not enough to wear a pad or tampoon..I took a cheap test today and there was a faint line on the test but that was about 2 hours after I peed on it...anyone had this happen. ?

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
The test is probably just showing the evaporation line. My suggestion, buy a bunch of cheap ones at the dollar store or something and take them at different times. Just remember your first morning pee will be the most accurate. As for the spotting and weirdness with your period, it could be implantation bleeding, or it could just be a light period. If you get too worried and the tests keep ending up negative, go to your doctor. They can do a blood test to make sure either way and can discuss what else could be causing the irregularity if it's not pregnancy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts