Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My baby is 8m now & crawling/standing. I want to get him some soft/ non slip shoes, but I can't find any vegan ones. Any advice?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I never found affordable decent ones. My son went barefoot whenever possible and only wore shoes in the rain or freezing cold. My daughter will do the same when she starts walking.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Veganwares.com also has some vegan baby shoes - soft soled.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Just a PSA- I had two pairs of Isabooties for my daughter (got them all at once). The first pair split at the toe after about 2 months; I figured that it was because they were getting too small, and moved her up to a pair in the next size. They split in two DAYS. The company was super-apologetic and sent a replacement, saying they'd fixed some design problems, but the replacement started to split open after about two months. Given how much they cost, I expected better.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by srain
Just a PSA- I had two pairs of Isabooties for my daughter (got them all at once). The first pair split at the toe after about 2 months; I figured that it was because they were getting too small, and moved her up to a pair in the next size. They split in two DAYS. The company was super-apologetic and sent a replacement, saying they'd fixed some design problems, but the replacement started to split open after about two months. Given how much they cost, I expected better.
I had the same problem with the first pair of Isabooties I bought. They split right down the seam after about 20 minutes of walking on the sidewalk. They replaced them quickly and the second pair held up just fine to a lot of wear.

I don't know what the deal was with that first pair, but at least the company was cool about it.
:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts