Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I need:

Some toddler size (2 yo) diaper covers.

I'm hoping someone has moved up a rung on the diaper ladder :LOL to AIO's or something, and has some plastic pants hanging around.
I'm down to 3 pair all with huge tears in them, and ds is not showing much interest in being fully potty trained any time soon.

What I have to trade:
Tons of clothes--women's sizes L and XL, mostly.

A short list:
LL Bean blue/white plaid denim jumper, buttons up the sides, with a tie string. size 20

Rust wooly fleece sweater/jacket (with black trim). I think Land's End, but I'll have to check the tag. size XL

Cute lavendar pj's, short sleeve top and shorts, with purple and pink hearts L (maybe size 16)

Navy vest, floral embroidery on the front-in fall colors. XL (but also more like a 16)

A couple of salwar kameez. Would probably fit size 14-16 real well. All well used (I bought them used).

I also have lots and lots of well used t's, a tote locker full of fabric scraps, and sewing and knitting skills.

Anybody willing to make a trade?

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be great, although, I'm clueless--what does FFS mean?

I'm trying to think what else I have...
Some tab curtains red/green plaid??

Ummm....I'm not sure what else. Almost everything we have is hand me downs, and not much is fit for trading.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
I can make you a cover or two from PUL lined with microfleece in large. It would be side applix. Would that work?
Jenn, that would be lovely. Is there anything I listed that I could trade you for them??

Wow, all you ladies are great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.