Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because they keep turning up pregnant!

Seriously. My friend completed her first pair of longies (as her first project...I told her to pick something she really wanted to learn and she loves all ours so that's what she picked...they rock) in Feb. She took a test in March.

My SIL finished off her drawstring this afternoon while we visited and due to her being a real peach took the test I brought her (she's late and I'm an enabler). Instant positive.

It must be in the needles. Either I stop teaching or I stop knitting.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Funny, I got pregnant with my last little one very soon after picking up needles for the first time. Course after pregnant I got so sick I could hardly function so the needles didn't get picked up again until recently and lo is 13 months now. There's just something about looking at all the cute little baby things one could make that sets the heart a yearning I think. Similar to baby fever from holding someone else's baby. It brings back all the lovely, soft, little memories.

·
Premium Member
14,677 Posts
Wanna come teach me how to knit in about a year? I already know how, but you can teach me anyway!

If that's all it takes, I'd be thrilled!

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
LOL! I started knitting in January, but am not pg now nor will be any time soon.

But if learning to knit leads to being pg, I better put off teaching my 2 yo daughter for, oh, about 20 years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.