Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am looking to buy a Music Jewellery Box with a Ballerina for a 7-year-old.

I was wondering if you had any ideas?

- would you prefer a box made out of strong cardboard or a box made out of wood?

- how much would you pay?

- what kind of designs would she like best to be drawn on the box? Butterflies, Ballerinas, Flowers?

- what would be the prettiest color? light pink, strawberry pink, purple, white?

Please let me know, there are so many choices!
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Gosh, all of the above!

It really just comes down to her personality.

I'd prefer wood over strong cardboard since it will probably last longer.

The quality of the box would determine what I would pay. I don't have a clue what these go for, but I'm thinking I'd pay up to around $40 in the USA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, if you still need to buy a jewelry box. For beautiful jewelry, there should be a beautiful jewelry box. Of course, they are not only designed for accessories, but also to simply please us with their appearance. The type of jewelry box you are looking for is becoming less popular, but you need to look for them on Amazon. There's a huge selection out there. You can also look for a jewelry box for earrings, rings and bracelets, because after you visit Wholesale Silver and Gold Jewellery - House of Jewellery you will not be able to resist filling the box with gold and silver products. Costume jewelry is a great gift not only for your loved ones, but also for yourself!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts