Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its like falling in love for the first time
:LOL

But seriously, I got my very first MM soaker yesterday (from a very sweet momma who sold it to me...thanks!) and oh my goodness...this is the yummiest soaker EVER! It is organic merino and is softer than any other soaker I've ever owned. It took a lot of strength to put it with the other woolies and stop petting it. I need a sweater made out of this yarn...and some socks too! Wouldn't that be the coolest? Organic merino socks from Morwenna. A girl can dream

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
I got TWO MMs today, a nb/sm (mountain lakes I think?) from the last stocking that Claire and I are sharing and a sm/md from the stocking before that (red rainbows) the buggle has been wearing all day and OMG I Love it! My first MMs in a long time (we tried one a year ago but can't use fisherman's wool as a diaper cover so had to sell it) and I can't believe what I've been missing for the past year or so!
Man these are great soakers. The nb one is also the merino you're referring to, and the sm/md we have is an organic shetland in the body and merino trim. I think I'm going to really like that combo if it continues to resist pilling like a mo' fo'. :LOL

We should both post pictures asap!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts