Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We nursed 2 or 3 times at the fair, in different places, and had no problems or even strange looks. I just wanted to share that, since I think we need to hear the good news too.

I did have a little conversation with a mother of another baby and exchanged our childrens' ages, etc (hers was 7 months I think). She looked slightly surprised, but just smiled when I told her that the LO who was nursing under my rebozo at the moment was 3.

Before we got pregnant with my 3yo, DH and I agreed that I would give nursing a good try (I think we said 12 weeks) and if it was still as difficult, unpleasant and painful for me as it had been for the first two (whom I nursed for just under a year each) we would feel free to switch to formula.

I never thought I'd still be nursing her 3 years later.

· Registered
5,916 Posts

We just got back from camping at the fair in Michigan and I nursed DS2 all over the place. I got some comments about my sling, but none about nursing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.