Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the test this morning and it was a BFN. I pulled it out 5 hours later and I saw a line. Would that be considered an evap? There is a line there and it looks slightly pink. Just curious. I know I am getting ahead of myself. Ach, I hate this waiting!!!!

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Big mistake!!!

Is it one of the pink foil FRERs? Last month I had three seperate pink lines on three seperate tests but only hours afterwards. They were all evaps. They may look pink, but they are still evaps.

· Registered
864 Posts
You can not look at it after the time limit and have a valid result.

That being said, if someone were to ask me "How far in the trash can would you dive to have another look at an expired test?", I'd have to answer "All the way to the bottom!"

I hope your next test shows pink in under 10 minutes!

· Registered
1,612 Posts
I have thrown mine away in my outside trash can before and then dug it out while taking out my dog hours and hours later. TTC makes you all crazy in the head because there is no one that normally I would ever even stick my hand in the trash can.

I want to create one that is flushable.

· Registered
864 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post

I want to create one that is flushable.
You would be rich! And women all across the world would have a love/hate for you!

· Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Scratch across it.

then you wont be able to see ANYTHING later when you go back.

(I admit to consciously knowing this trick and STILL digging out of the trash... but out of the trash = not real. No matter how much you want it to be)

· Registered
97 Posts
I can't stand waiting either. Just got $3.00 of a FRER test at Target. Saw the add on tv for a $2 off coupon and had a $1 off coupon from my OPK tests. Is it Saturday yet? Maybe if I close my eyes it will be and then I can test....

· Registered
3,028 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by karmab View Post

make a bbt therm that doesnt beep at 10 decibels too- quiet lil beep -and you are really in business!
I've decided that they need to make a stealth therm that vibrates when ready instead of beeping so my DH doesn't propel himself up everything morning with "WHAT WAS THAT?" gah....

· Registered
3,752 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Scratch across it.

then you wont be able to see ANYTHING later when you go back.

(I admit to consciously knowing this trick and STILL digging out of the trash... but out of the trash = not real. No matter how much you want it to be)
yes. to this.

FTR a flushable hpt is ingenious!!! you'd be a billionaire!!

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Quote:

simply rochelle, that is a brilliant idea!

make a bbt therm that doesnt beep at 10 decibels too- quiet lil beep -and you are really in business!
...and that only beeps once. I frickin' hear you BBT and my son is asleep! 10 beeps? really? 10?

· Registered
4,089 Posts
Quote:

fin's mom- a vibrating therm?!?! even more brilliant. then we'd ALL be taking vag temps!

· Registered
339 Posts
Quote:

fin's mom- a vibrating therm?!?! even more brilliant. then we'd ALL be taking vag temps!

(did i say that outloud?)
That was the funniest thing I read all day. I just spit my enchilada all over my laptop!

· Registered
578 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by simplyrochelle View Post
big mistake!!!

Is it one of the pink foil frers? Last month i had three seperate pink lines on three seperate tests but only hours afterwards. They were all evaps. They may look pink, but they are still evaps.

this.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Quote:

(did i say that outloud?)
You are freaking hilarious!!! I started both my animals laughing so hard!

· Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by enigo View Post
...and that only beeps once. I frickin' hear you BBT and my son is asleep! 10 beeps? really? 10?
That's what I went, a therm that beeps once to wake me up like an alarm and then only one time when I turn it on and beeps to alert the temp is taken. My BBT beeps any where from 10-16 times. It is old though.

· Registered
3,086 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
I've decided that they need to make a stealth therm that vibrates when ready instead of beeping so my DH doesn't propel himself up everything morning with "WHAT WAS THAT?" gah....
SHOOT, I don't even temp but I'D BUY THAT!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.