Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been feeling the baby for most of the day today! I will be 12wks in a couple days, so please tell me this is not all in my head
:

I do not feel the baby if I am up and about, but I am sitting on the couch with my knees pulled up, Bad habit of mine, I feel alot of movement.. I think it is the baby protesting the cramped space.. I really, really think this is the baby I am feeling, and NOT gas...OMG, I forgot how much I love this feeling.. Just get all warm and gushie inside!

·
Registered
305 Posts
It's entirely possible since this is your fourth pregnancy (if I'm reading your sig correctly!) I felt my daughter (first pg) at 15 weeks and I hear it gets earlier each time. Yay, congrats! I love the feeling too, can't wait to feel movements myself... a few more weeks!

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
When I saw my doc this week, she asked if I was feeling movement yet... I think I have been for the past couple of weeks but thought it was too early. She reassured me it wasn't, and that with subsequent pregnancies, many women feel it sooner! I'm 12 weeks and think I've felt it since about 10 weeks I think!

I don't really feel it unless I'm laying still either, the bean is still pretty small...

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
I am not pregnant but saw your post under "new posts" I just had to tell you that I felt my youngest when I was only 8-9 weeks pregnant. I felt it for a few days and thought "no way this is too early" but then I felt something that I KNEW was the baby. It felt like someone had taken a finger a dragged it the entire leangth of the inside of my tiny little uterus. It was amazing. (she was my third)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I felt my first at 16 weeks--a tiny flutter, and this time it happened at 10w6d--I was lying on my stomach in bed and the baby did a flip-flop. I haven't felt it for sure again (it's been almost a week!) tho' I AM avoiding laying on the baby any more!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I felt my first at 16 weeks as well, and it was about 11 weeks this time, though it took me a full week to convince myself that it was indeed the baby. I feel it most while lying down, once while sitting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts