Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
heeeee heee Hyperventilating at the turtle batik and the pretty fishes....must have must have MUST have!! OMG I need them. I want them I have to have them! Now can we have a HINT at the pricing structure so I can figure out how much more stuff I have to hock to have the Pay pal by Sept 15th? Huh huh? wanna PM me? PLEASE I need to have at LEAST the turtle batik...I collect turtles, I only have a few diaper pins they are ALL turtles.....I have every collectable for turtles, I need a turtle diaper, I ordered the turtle wipes from emibeans....I must have it!!

(and I really want it too, I need it....oh wait these are Joes, diapers, HE NEEDS it~ HE likes turtles too...I swear)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow, I am drooling over those fabrics. There are at least eight I want. I need to hurry up and get sixty posts so I can thin out my stash on the TP. I see beautiful new diapers in my future.

It's a good thing I got rid of dial-up recently, now I can stalk like a pro.

amy

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
And I just decided to get rid of all my pretty dipes and stick with my plain-jane trim ones for winter!
Kathleen, you're killin' me here!

Welllllllllll..................................... ................................... maybe ONE or TWO cute dipes would be OK...............................

·
Registered
39 Posts
Oh no andreac you are right. I have the fifty posts but have not put in enough time. Oh well, I guess my already too big stash will have to make room for some friends because I must have some of these diapers.

Kathleen I hope you are ready for a stampede!

amy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.