Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI my due date is some where in late December-I think- I got pregnant by taking antibiotics while on the pill. I also have PCOS so I am surprised to be pregnant. I have three children 15, 13 and 8- it took us four years to get pregnant with our 8 year old daughter so i am very excited but also it feels weird to be starting again!<br>
Anyways from being pregnant before I know this time it feels very different! I should be almost six weeks pregnant and I already can't fit into any of my pants, my tummy feels very large and hard around the middle-I can't spoon my husband anymore cause my tummy is in the way! I also have had so much stretching pain, I feel uncomfortable all the time-I can't stand to have anything tight on! I have already gained five pounds and I have not eaten any different! Am I crazy or does this sound familiar to anyone?<br><br>
What were the signs that told you it was twins?

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Congratulations on your pregnancy! What a happy surprise!<br><br>
If you search through this forum, you'll see lots and lots of mamas wonder if they're having twins for a variety of reasons. The only way to know for sure is an ultrasound.<br><br>
FWIW, I was in maternity by 6 weeks with my singleton.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts