Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find my favorite El Bee. It went into the washer, and never came out. My roomate put the diapers into the dryer, and put his clothes into the washer. But he says it's not with his clothes. Could my washer betray me like that and eat my most prized diaper???
Does anyone have the cheapie Kenmore front loader, and know if anything gets stuck anywhere? I think I might take the thing apart. I feel nauseated.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I don't have a Kenmoore front loader, but my frontloader has a rubber ring around the front of the opening and sometimes things get stuck in its folds. I've never found anything as big as a diaper, just socks, leggos, etc, but I suppose it's possible. Also did you check behind the washer and dryer or between them?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Muggins&Doody
Got it!!!!! My roomate just brought it in. It was in with his underwear.
Crisis averted.
WHEW! So glad you found it! I thought we were going to have to call the diaper search and rescue team. Seriously, I wish there was one, then they could help me find my favorite FCB dipe that went AWOL over a month ago

·
Registered
485 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Muggins&Doody
Got it!!!!! My roomate just brought it in. It was in with his underwear.
Crisis averted.
This is why, it's not only good to be sure you have clean underwear, like your mother advised, but it's also important to check your clean underwear, as well. :LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.