Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the fussybutt diaper that I won on ebay in the mail today and it is utter diapering perfection. Seriously, this is my favorite diaper I have ever had- for Noah or Lilah. It fits her perfectly.

Here are some pics:
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?...MWzEjg&notag=1
now I need MORE!!

· Registered
1,147 Posts
Gorgeous baby!

I think Christy should put some kind of warning on her auctions, ya know something along the lines of
"WARNING purchase of this diaper will lead to serious SERIOUS fussybutt addictions. I can not be heald responsible for the obsession that occurs from using this diaper":LOL

I started out with 1 gorgeous ebay celestial dipe and now I have 8
: ....and I am begging her for more....:LOL

enjoy that dipe mama and who knows maybe if the diaper gods are smiling down on us there will be a stocking before christmas

· Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so addictive! i think i'll have to make sure dh is home to watch the kiddos and enlist all my neighbors to stalk next time she stocks.

thanks for the compliments on lilah girls! she is a cutey patootie!

· Registered
10,121 Posts
Chrissy, she is SO cute!
Fussybutts are awesome, aren't they? I can't wait for our auction diaper to arrive! I did a custom t-shirt and FB order, too, so she's sending it all together. Should be here tomorrow! Yay! (This will be our fourth Fussybutt - though in my defense one was a seconds freebie. Beware of the addiction!
)

· Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heather, you lucky!! you live near christy too don't you? by the way, did i tell you that i got the vb and it fits great? if not, i meant to.

· Registered
10,121 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrissy
heather, you lucky!! you live near christy too don't you? by the way, did i tell you that i got the vb and it fits great? if not, i meant to.

Yep, I met Christy at a diaper party here (she's in Houston; I'm in a suburb, but it's all the same!). I got my diapers from her last stocking the next day!!
Nothing like quick ship time to fuel an addiction! :LOL

I was wondering if you'd gotten the VB and almost asked! I checked the DC and saw it got there (whew! all packages accounted for!). So glad it fits! I just got a bunch of smalls from Sunshine and am feeling the VB love, too!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.