Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I am 39 weeks and 4 days today, due December 9. I had my DS at 36 weeks, so I figured I would go 37, 38 max with this one. I was wrong. On Saturday we went shopping, I was hoping all the walking would start something. It didn't. A lady at the store asked when I was due, and recommended doing jumping jacks. She said she did about 20 and her water broke with all 3 of her kids. I came home and did 40 and still nothing.<br><br>
I woke up today and had more energy than I have in a while, and started reorganizing the basement and doing laundry. I was at it pretty much all day. I figured being up and about would do more good than sitting on the couch.<br><br>
Well at about 11:30pm, I lost some of my mucous plug. Hubby went to bed in case he has to go to work. I decided to stay up and see if anything happened. I didn't want my water breaking in bed. I stayed up until about 3am, didn't feel anything, had an orgasm, and went to bed.<br><br>
I wasn't even in bed an hour and only rolled over three times. On the third time, my water broke at about 3:45am!!!! And of course it happened IN BED! I should have listened to my mom and put garbage bags down, but I didn't think it was going to happen and I didn't want to listen to the plastic noise. I have enough trouble trying to sleep as it is.<br><br>
It is 6:05am now and contractions have just started. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will have my new beautiful baby Blake.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts