Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband might be interested in foreskin restoration! We had talked about it before, but started talking about it more last night. And he didn't say anything bad about it......so maybe he's open to the idea. Anyones DHs gone through this?

·
Registered
595 Posts
We are! I highly recommend it!

·
Registered
810 Posts
My husband just ordered a TLC Tugger, and I am so excited!! We hardly talked about it at all actually. I think I just mentioned how it would increase his sexual pleasure, and showed him the foreskin restoration sticky on this forum, and he ordered the tugger that same day! Men! Tell them sex will improve and they're all over it! lol

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok ladies.... I need details......
I read it'll take like 2 years? How long has it been for your DH? Is there a difference? Tell me everything!

·
Registered
817 Posts
my partner is getting ready to start as well...we are going with the DTR...and as far as i know, new sensitivity should happen fairly soon...but it takes time for the skin to grow long enough, depending on the amount of coverage your partner wants...

peace...

·
Registered
810 Posts
once the foreskin starts to cover the glans (head of the penis) sensitivity starts to happen. the more coverage over the glans...the higher the sensitivity. It does take awhile. 18 months to two years depending on how much foreskin your husband originally has to work with, and the amount of coverage he wants. It's totally worth it though.

·
Registered
817 Posts
painful? maybe...but reading the testimonials on the DTR site, the guys arent complaining about pain...they are making sure its stretching to their level of comfort, or slightly past that...i dont think anyone is going to do something that is going to cause that much consistent pain to their vital parts...

T has decided that its worth it, and he knows there will probably be some pain involved, but he is willing to give it a shot because he wants to have more sensitivity...

peace...

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I read all the testomonials and nobody said anything about pain, which is good. It just looks like it hurts a bit. I clicked on every link on that site and couldn't find how much it costs, maybe I missed it. How much was it?

·
Registered
817 Posts
for the DTR - i emailed the guy who makes them to find out the price...he responded quickly...its $95...he states that he doesnt have the payment page available because he wants to make sure that he has one available before people pay for it...therefore, he wants people to email first, then he will send them the payment page...we will be getting one in the next couple of weeks...

i dont know anything about the other devices...

peace...

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome news.....

Brought it up to DH and he's definately interested! Showed him the site and I thought he'd freak out, but he's currently manually tuggin it right now, lmao!

So maybe I've got a future restorer, lol! Thanks ladies!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodMomma View Post
I read all the testomonials and nobody said anything about pain, which is good. It just looks like it hurts a bit. I clicked on every link on that site and couldn't find how much it costs, maybe I missed it. How much was it?
I think the TLC tugger was around 50 bucks for everything...plus shipping and handling. It's kind of tricky to find because they have separate pay charts for each piece of the device.

I'm sure it would probably take some getting used to, but I doubt it's painful. It's just slow tugging over a couple of years...not something quick that could hurt.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodMomma View Post
Awesome news.....

Brought it up to DH and he's definately interested! Showed him the site and I thought he'd freak out, but he's currently manually tuggin it right now, lmao!

So maybe I've got a future restorer, lol! Thanks ladies!
my husband did the same thing! He even pulled out the ruler to measure!
I'm sure he'd be mortified if he knew I was posting this about him.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver'sMom View Post
my husband did the same thing! He even pulled out the ruler to measure!
I'm sure he'd be mortified if he knew I was posting this about him.

Haha! DH already said "if I do decide to do this, don't you dare post about it!" LMAO!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.