Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,676 Posts
for some reason cotton balls soaked in beef/chicken broth is coming to mind to help pad his stomach/intestines as this passes through? i feel like i saw that posted somewhere here once

are you sure that she swallowed it? not a chance that it slipped under a couch or anything?

on a side note, my first dog ate a very hard plastic chip clip (one without any metal) a few years back. don't ask me why....he was odd
anyway, peices of that thing came out in his poop for days. it was red, so very easy to see. about a month later, he threw up in the corner of our bedroom.....a peice of red chip clip the size of a quarter came out!

· Registered
1,676 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by thekimballs View Post
I would do the pumpkin. The cotton balls soaked in broth or cream work beautifully on small shards of things, like if a dog eats a christmas ornament, but I wouldn't want to add even more bulk if he's having trouble getting the hoof out of his stomach.
aaahhhh, thanks for helping me out with the cotton ball thing.....i knew it was helpful for something

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.