Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ribs are SO. SO. SO. SO. sore.

This baby is beating the CRAP out of me. I mean, it's good to feel her kicking, but damn... please not so hard?

·
Registered
353 Posts
So you are carrying high? I'm carrying super low - no way is baby reaching my ribs. But he has been very active too. Rib pain sounds pretty painful!

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
I feel the rib pain! Someone suggested to me try putting a very cold wash cloth across the top of your stomach and see if they inch away a little bit. Then again if your LO is running out of room I guess you are out of luck!

I push DD back when she starts kicking too hard in my ribs. At least she is head down I suppose

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by twins+1 View Post
So you are carrying high? I'm carrying super low - no way is baby reaching my ribs. But he has been very active too. Rib pain sounds pretty painful!

Ridiculously high. Her feet are constantly jammed up in my lungs.

But then again, her head is constantly pressing on my bladder, too.

I think it's a combination of tiny little torso on me, and she likes to stretch.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I was actually wondering if its possible for a baby to break your ribs by kicking so hard. And my baby is way low. I think hes just long, or likes to stretch out. But then again every movement hurts. I can feel his head turn under my pubic bone and that hurts. I can feel elbows right at my hips and that hurts. When he jumps I jump cause it hurts.
I wonder if this baby is one of those body builders. Gonna come out with abs and pecks.

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
I have to admit though, I do enjoy seeing my stomach bulging just under my ribs and sweeping across my entire stomach as DD stretches her legs in there. Its just so weird to see that movement under your stomach. I always think of Space Balls at the end where the alien pops out of the guys stomach and starts singing and dancing!

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
Not getting kicked in the ribs this time as babe is really low, but I swear he bruised something in there. There is one spot that he constantly kicks, and it HURTS like a bruise. Probably some vital organ that I need, lol.

I'm also getting the grinding skull on pubic bone pain. Not fun.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
My LO seems very mellow compared to my first. No really hard, sudden kicks. But, My Goodness! The stretching!
I also have a head grinding away in my pelvis, shoulders in my hips and feet sweeping under my ribs. I'm wondering if this is another babe who will hate swaddling as much as E did.
I think I have some sort of internal bruise on my right side from the feet. It sure is tender!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.