Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been huggling him all day.
I'm so glad he isn't getting my cold!

Lounging on the couch and wondering if he's just going to sleep all night (it's nearly 11pm and he's been out for like 2 hours!)....

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Most definately. That is one cute bum. I just borrowed a "buckeye bottom" from a friend and it bears no resemblance to that dipe. Hmmmmm.

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you know that FCB snap-in doublers also snap perfectly into the front snap of a Buckeye Bottoms fitted? That's how I use em--more trim that way. I ordered org. sherpa, and with a sherpa soaker it's hugely bulky (just the nature of sherpa), but with a little hemp soaker snapped in borrowed from a FCB, it works great. It's really full coverage the way it's cut but I love the way it fits for just hanging out at home with no cover. Underneath a cover it is kind of bulky. I think I will order more of these and try hemp and see if I get a thinner dipe with that same full coverage that I do like....

OK ramble over....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.