Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been crampy all day and as the sun has gone down it has intensified. Not enough to stop me in my tracks, still made dinner, etc. But it has a good feel to it and the rushes have a nice bite to them!

I thought this day would never come...maybe this isn't it but it sure follows a pattern I have experienced before.

Wish me luck!!!

· Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by punkrawkmama27 View Post
YAY! Good luck! I think this is my night too, painful contractions, lots of bloody show! Very exciting!
I will be thinking of you...seriously. It will be comforting to "know" someone else who is in the same boat, right along with me.

I wish us a fantastic evening of birthing fun fun fun!!

· Registered
3,526 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by punkrawkmama27 View Post
YAY! Good luck! I think this is my night too, painful contractions, lots of bloody show! Very exciting!
Wow! I hope your babe is well on their way to your arms, mama! Many gentle labor vibes your way, good luck!
:

· Banned
51 Posts
No post since the 9th?? Its the 11th...somethings happened!! I'm so jealous .
But I'm actually starting to feel crampy as well last night and this morning...god I'm crossing my fingers for saturday at least. Hope all went well and congrats!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.