Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Hi! Popping over from Oct DDC. just to say this is what I thought too. I felt great the first trimester. The second I started to get a bit more tired and started napping pretty frequently - now at 28 weeks I'm sleeping all the time
!

The fun really begins when your feet and ankles start to look like water balloons at the end of the day! Owies :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm at 25 weeks and am soooooo tired all the time. I can't figure out if it's just having a toddler as well as being preg and working half time + or if it's the pregnancy. I don't remember being this tired in the last pregnancy!!!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2emerson
I don't remember being this tired in the last pregnancy!!!!
yeah same, I get sick heat-related and maybe that's the culprit, I dont know. I wake up still tired though, it is dreadful.

·
Registered
285 Posts
you never know, maybe it will still get better for you. I was completely wiped out until right at 14 weeks, when I suddenly felt completely better and like my old self again!

I hope it gets better for you soon!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm still exhausted at 25 weeks. ugh. I usually sleep about 14+ hours a day. Sometimes I spend 18 hours or more a day in bed, although a fair part of that is just laying in bed because I am so nauseous or just tired, not all of it is sleeping.

I hope the sleepies go away for you soon. I'm afraid I am going to be exhausted until this babe comes and then some! This pregnancy is NOT going as I had expected. I thought I knew what to expect after going through this once, but boy was I wrong. I keep wondering what else can go wrong or happen that is scary, but I need to stop thinking that SOON because I keep discovering more things about this pregnancy that are bad news.
:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.