Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
hmm. maybe the preview hyena car will show up sometime before we all go to bed. Hopefully.
I am waiting around to see in anticipation as well. I need a nightime wool and another thinner wool at least. Plus when she stocks I need to get a cover for Max's mami.

Summie

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by engineer_mama
LOL! I was just checking too... Oh Maarrriiiaa, the hyenas are on the prowl

:LOL

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I hate living on the east coast, on atlantic time at that. Everything happens soooooooo much later for me, it's impossible for me to catch late stockings... well, I've only just started trying for the "hyena" dipes, but so far have managed to take over Christy's El Bee number. Thanks again!

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Luckily this is just a preview. I really like it this way, I get to see the covers and pick out what I really want to go for and I don't have the pressure of deciding while fighting over with 70 other hyenas!

Marie - No problem!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Christy, I just noticed my Liam and your Jack are about the same age... when was he born?

I really want a Kiwi Pie or two, whether I can afford it or not. I have $10 in my bank account until the middle of the month and then tht check goes to the credit card, but darnit if I don't get some Kiwis. I have ONE wool cover! Well, I have two; I have a brand new Kiwi Pie that I got off eBay, but it's a large and since Liam is in mediums, I haven't even tried it on him yet. It's soooo soft and I probably won't be able to use it for AGES!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I am pretty sure she'll still do it tonight. And on the Kiwi talk, we need a nighttime cover! Desparately! I didn't buy anything from her last stocking, so I'm really hoping to get one at this one.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I really need to get another dip dye if she has them this time. My poor cover that DH ruined is just not working right anymore since I tried to fix it. I think it's time to retire it to the momento box.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I've been checking off and on all night, too. I know she said that she will send us an email when she gets it done, but I just can't keep myself from going to her site and looking. We are in desperate need of a couple of mediums here. Brodie only has two wool soakers that he fits in now, and I really miss being able to have him in a wool cover. He has outgrown his. And as much as I would love to get a Large also for Johnathan (we don't have a single Kiwi Pie yet), I know I am really pushing it $$ wise by trying to get two for Brodie. Please please please let me get him at least one!! ((crossfingers))

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
ACK! I am going to have to go to bed. Tomorrow will be one morning I shouldn't mind too much if the boys wake early. Course, we will be at the zoo all day.

I might need a surrogate stalker.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts