Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered some prefolds. I ordered them last week and canceled
: . I'm so afraid, but I don't know why. Carter has turned into a very light wetter and I so desperately want them to work out coverless for a cool alternative this summer. I really wanted died ones, but I just can't justify spending $17USD to ship them to me here in Canada.

Tell me I'm gonna love them.

· Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much. I have actually been doing cloth from the beginning. I have bought and sold a TON of stuff. I was very attracted to the cute factor but then found out most of it does'nt work for him. My stash consists of mostly Sandy's and MEOS. I have a couple of cut fitteds for the diaper bag. I have some wool which I love using. I used pf's at the n/b stage and love
them. Then, he became a super duper wetter and that's when I started experimenting. So, now I'm going to try the pf's again. I am thrilled and nervous all at the same time. Is'nt that funny how a diaper can make you nervous.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.