Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe I took the plunge!

I ordered two wool covers from Sugarpeas. I'm excited and nervous all at once! I haven't even finished putting together our cloth diapering outfit. How did I work up the nerve to order *wool*? I know how...Because of all you mamas who won't stop posting about how much you
your Sugarpeas! It's a wonderful conspiracy and I'm glad (I think I'm glad, I desperately hope I'm glad) I got sucked in.

I have become a TOTAL diaper and cover junkie...

I ordered mediums for our baby girl who is 8 1/2 months old and 18 pounds. That's 6 pounds under the beginning weight for large covers. Did I order the right size? Will they shrink?

Oh my!

PDe

typos-typos-typos

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
I don't think you'll be sorry! I
SP covers. I'm partial to the fitteds, too.

Cole has several mediums and they fit him fine on the second to largest snap settings. He has got to be around 27 - 28 lbs. now, well over the 24 lb. limit the cover supposedly fits up to. But I can definitely see them fitting a smaller baby, too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the encouragement and information, Lori and Jen.

I will definitely keep them out of the dryer!

I can hardly wait to get them. I've heard such great comments about the Sugarpeas.

PDe

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I just ordered my first batch of things from Sugarpeas, too! I got my fluffy mail today - two covers (rose and blue) and three fitted dipes!
I can't wait to try them on DD!!! She's asleep right now, but you can guess what's going on her bum first thing in the morning!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.