Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOW!! :LOL And I don't want to have to sell/trade anything from my stash to get it!

Between the FAA auctions and some positively yummy stuff on the TP I'm just *aching* for more paypal!

There are OV Elbees for heaven's sake, some gorgeous woolies, OC SOS..really..so many things that I just want, want, want!! I can just see them in my stash pics already!

Where oh where is the paypal tree and can I get it to come grow at my PC?! :LOL

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
Are you sure you need *all* that stuff that's in your house?

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sustainer

:

No..I'm sure I don't! :LOL And surely DH wouldn't miss a few of his DVD's..ya think?! And the books..I can just check them out at the library if I want to read them again! And..it's summer, the kids are outside anyway, so surely they wouldn't need their toys! :LOL

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
too funny,
I just sold 6 new wahm diapers for way too cheap on ebay

.I was a little sad..but i kept thinking atleast I'll get paypal for it *under the radar so that dh won't see the righteous baby, fuzbaby and wool cover I got another mom holding for me ...until after they get here and he thinks they are cute...I keep laughing I did this to 'save' money now I'll spend more on one dipe than I used to on 4.

If I had unlimited pp it would be a scary scary sight over here!
The scariest thing is I am on a week long cloth diapering break (had surgery on Monday) yet I've bought more hyena fluff this week = must be all this time in bed!

Alison

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I have paypal, and if anyone can part with fluffymail I am willing to share it

I have been working deals with my dh
. I had some amazon.com gift certificates that he wanted to use, so I traded him for paypal

(his paypal acct is hooked to our checking acct)

and I think for my next deal, I am going to propose that if I can manage to keep the house sparkling clean, I get a monthly paypal allowance.
You think he'll fall for that one?? :LOL

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
we finally set up a certain amount per month to go into payapl. And then anything over the top I sell or trade to get more is a bonus!! I'm really liking this arrangement too, because now I don't have to fear the CC bill because I know what is in there and what is coming out. And I think DH likes it better now that I am spending a managable amount.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jloveladycmc
NOW!! :LOL And I don't want to have to sell/trade anything from my stash to get it!

Between the FAA auctions and some positively yummy stuff on the TP I'm just *aching* for more paypal!

There are OV Elbees for heaven's sake, some gorgeous woolies, OC SOS..really..so many things that I just want, want, want!! I can just see them in my stash pics already!

Where oh where is the paypal tree and can I get it to come grow at my PC?! :LOL
I hear ya, sister! I am saving my cash for the FF auctions next month, too. Or trying to, at least! :LOL I need my own personal PayPal faerie!

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sustainer

More importantly... Are you sure your *husband* needs all that stuff in your house?

Janet... I wish I had some to share. Some PP sounds really good right about now!!!

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Ah the paypal gods are smiling on me finally.
My 2 ebay auctions for this evening should cover the onhold orders I have..

Fluff its such an addiction.
Now I am only a few days away from trading post fluff..
Am I in for trouble?

I really have to discpline myself not to shop for fluff until we have money..
lol

Alison

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
lol I had the urge today at the post office to ask for the most expensive method of shipping my ebay auction - lol just for more paypal...
just that evil urge praying shipping would be high! As we pay cash for shipping and keep paypal on there.

But my auctions did well...
for 10 kushies I am getting
3 righteous babies, 1 fuzbaby and a wool cover.
not a bad deal at all

I am dreading getting into the trading post..lol
and alreading wondering when its too early to start collecting dipes for the next baby...we are planning to get pregnant in like 2 more years - lol.
Can you imagine the stash if I got cash or went back to work....
lol.

Silverspoon vs born into 50 dollar diapers!
I wish I'd have been born into organic velour...
I guess there's always velour mama pads...
or I can go out in velour diapers..

Alison

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
curious i get on the trading post this week..
should I budget for some $ to put on my paypal?
Is it crazy?
Hyena Heaven?

Better than diaperpin?
Alison

·
Registered
770 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 425lisamarie
we finally set up a certain amount per month to go into payapl. And then anything over the top I sell or trade to get more is a bonus!! I'm really liking this arrangement too, because now I don't have to fear the CC bill because I know what is in there and what is coming out. And I think DH likes it better now that I am spending a managable amount.
OOooh! That is a great idea. I will have to see if my Dh will swing for it! We are having a big budget talk this week. We need to get all that sorted.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
lol I suggested it tonight...
mine knows me too well!
He rolled his eyes like as if I was going to keep to a budget = lol.
Alison

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiloh
curious i get on the trading post this week..
should I budget for some $ to put on my paypal?
Is it crazy?
Hyena Heaven?

Better than diaperpin?
Alison
The TP is great,
but it's not exactly diaper Disneyland :LOL

Much better than diaperpin IMO

but most of the hyena stuff is gone within seconds, so it's not like it's just sitting around waiting for a buyer.

You will love it,
I promise

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by grace474
I have paypal, and if anyone can part with fluffymail I am willing to share it

I have been working deals with my dh
. I had some amazon.com gift certificates that he wanted to use, so I traded him for paypal

(his paypal acct is hooked to our checking acct)

and I think for my next deal, I am going to propose that if I can manage to keep the house sparkling clean, I get a monthly paypal allowance.
You think he'll fall for that one?? :LOL

BRILLIANT! I'm going to have to try that one, since I just got my last paycheck for the school year (I'm a TA at a university) and I won't be getting paid again until next January.
:

Ya think I could ask for extra if I make gourmet meals rather than normal ones? :LOL

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaye_p
BRILLIANT! I'm going to have to try that one, since I just got my last paycheck for the school year (I'm a TA at a university) and I won't be getting paid again until next January.
:

Ya think I could ask for extra if I make gourmet meals rather than normal ones? :LOL
nak

maybe i could get a diaper allowance if i cooked at all???

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
lol diaper Disneyland!

I guess then paypal in hand it will have to be before I venture on.
I am so happy I'll get on it after dh goes back to work from taking care of me I've had way too much time on the computer recovering from surgery!

4 more days.
I guess I should just wait

Alison

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.