Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aagggh! I have been waiting all week for the stocking. Oh new sugarpeas colors, where are you??? I know as soon as I leave the house or something she is going to stock and I won't get my white wool cover
. I sure wish she would stock soon!
Okay, done ranting now!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got the PM!
I am in Phoenix, in the northwest part. I sure would love to be in Flagstaff right now! Actually I would have loved to have been there all summer!
We usually make a trip up your way every winter to play in the snow. Can't wait for the little one to experience snow!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Quote:
Alls I can say is I am going to go nuts when they are stocked and I don't get anything because I NEVER get the emails on time!!
I know what you mean. Lately I've been getting all my emails really late. I try to check the sites I like even when I haven't received an email, since by the time I get the emails, the stores are cleaned out like walmart on the night before Christmas.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Quote:
Message no. 1342 on the sugarpeaslist yahoogroup states that she is going to try and improve the email timing so everyone will have a more equal chance when they reopen.
Was that message sent out in an email? If so I didn't get that one either. :LOL

·
Registered
847 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MissSugarKane
Was that message sent out in an email? If so I didn't get that one either. :LOL
It's funny-every other SP message I got right away and this one was 5 hours late in coming after she sent it! :LOL

Carrie said they are switching to a newsletter type thing so maybe that will help?

And I have company here all next week-I actually hope they don't stock until after the 22nd!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.