Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. after two cycles of ivf treatments, i had had a successful pregnancy. it had been smooth sailing there were no scares, and everytihg went pretty much perfectly. i was so happy and so excited. and we spent the months leading up to the birth buying clothes and shoes, and having so much fun. i would be so excited every time i would think about my baby, and holding her. but suddenly, i feel like a switch has turned. at first i though that i was just tired with the birth. but i really do feel like im not as connected to my baby. i felt more connected when i was just pregnant. i feel so miserable all the time, and i feel so bad, because i know htat i should be so happy. i should be overjoed that i have had a baby after so many years of trying. i feel like i cant confide in anyone. i realise that his might be post partum depression. i know that that is probably it. but i am so scared to xonfront that too. because if i do have depression, what do i do! i have an innocent newborn that is so dependant on me, and if im not well for her, and strong for her, what will happen? my husband have been starting to realise that there is something more bothering me besides just being tired and sleepy. i do want to tell him, but i also want to be strong for my family. id love it if there were people out there who can relate to what i am saying. thanks for reading guys!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.