Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently learned about a service like ID scanner. Judging by the reviews of my friends, this is really a very useful service. Does anyone have any information about this?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I used a similar service, but not very often. Therefore, I can only say about the positive outcome. Probably, there is someone who uses the service constantly

·
Registered
2 Posts
And how does the service recognize the ID and data of documents if they are located inside the computer? Do I need to download the app or ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Let's say you need to verify the authenticity of documents from a database that you have on your PC. The fake id checker service allows you to immediately determine the authenticity of the data, and at the same time a person does not have to print out photocopies of documents. This eliminates the possibility of obtaining false data, thereby preventing the possibility of registering loans, concluding a contract for the data of a person who does not exist in the registry database. That is, you do not have to use banking applications, expensive services to find out if a person is honest with you. It is quite convenient when you have to work in the field of insurance in a bank division or other area related to the verification of documents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts