Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dd just discovered these.... and we have a 24hr. plane trip coming up on Saturday. So, if anyone has any they can send priority mail, tomorrow... I would just LOVE you....

I am OUT of funded paypal.. but I have tons to trade or I have cc paypal... or you can trust me to send a money order, which I totally would do, but you'de have to take a leap of faith there, cause you'de have to ship before you got the MO.

OR.... a Random act of Kindness... :LOL

· Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I have two new polly pockets dolls with accessories (still in packaging). I think they were $4.99 each. They are both girls.

any chance this is what you are looking for?

· Premium Member
2,988 Posts
i have no idea what the names of the dolls are. My dd took the paper packing off but the dolls are still in the plastic flower-shaped cases. one doll has a brown shaggy bobh and the other has blonde chin length hair :LOL so you have either of them?

If you pay me before 2:40 EST, I can ship them priority to you today

Shipping would be $3.85 for priority. my paypal for funded paypal is [email protected]

· Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Midwesternmomma
Erica, were you looking for full retail price for both dolls? As above, I don't have any funded paypal right now, would an e-check work?
yeah that's fine!
pm me your addy

how about $8 plus shipipng

· Registered
1,331 Posts
:LOL the car went out this morning right when the post office opened. I just noticed the hood on the car is missing :LOL My son did not know the difference so I just did not realize anything was wrong with it. hope you dont mind, if you do we can take care of it when you get back from your trip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts