Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I are in a very, very tight financial crunch until October; we are literally watching and counting every penny (as I know many of you are). There isn't a lot of room right now for unexpected expenses.

I bought ds a pair of summer sandals (size 6) right before Memorial Day, and they were a bit big on him. I thought for sure they'd at least last through the summer, but he's already outgrown them (his heels are starting to hang off the back end). I need to find him a pair of size 6 1/2 shoes (summer and/or fall) soon, and while I keep checking at the thrift stores & yard sales, I have come up empty handed so far.

If anyone could spare a pair or two, I would be ever so grateful. And once our financial situation improves this fall, I will be sure to return the favor to some other mama in need.

Thanks so much.

~Jennifer

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I'm not sure if I have a 6 1/2 but I should have some 7's in ds's tote. Would those be too big?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much!!They might be a bit too big, but not for long the way he's growing. I'll PM my address to you, and if you can spare them, I'd be very grateful. Thank you, thank you!

Blessings,
Jennifer

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hi do you still need shoes for your son?
I have a pair of boots that are a size 6 but they do run big and are more like a 6.5. He might have outgrown that size already now that I look at the date of your posting. Let me know if you need some still.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts