Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a good friend/neighbor who is due to have her 3rd child on the 30th of September.
Her worthless dh ran off and left her, with essentially nothing...

She is IDSO of newborn and small diapers, diaper inserts and covers. (Especially Kissaluv 0's 1 or similar)

She has a boy 2.5, a little girl 1.5, and baby is supposed to be a BOY.

She really needs clothes for 3/4T boy & 3/4T girl and any baby boy clothes would be appreciated as well.. I gave her tons and tons, but they were all Adriana's and most of them were very pink.
She has about 20 NB sleepers from her shower... so she really needs the next sizes, socks, etc..

If you have any of these items you would be willing to give away, or part with super cheap, please let me know.

You can email me at: [email protected] or PM me here.

Mamas, if you could bump this periodically, I would appreciate it

Thanks~ Jodi

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you have some diapers you just want to sell very inexpensively, I will pay for them if you don't have any you want to donate.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Oh geez, I just put 4 pairs of size 4 shoes on e-bay! I'll go see if I have anything, I am the queen of getting rid of what doesn't fit, so I probably don't

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's ok, anything you find laying around would be great though

She also needs some size 3/4T pants & shirts for her ds.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
..and I bet I have a bunch of things this little girl can have (clothes included) I also have like 5 LL AIO's in girlie prints and 3 kissaluvs size 0. She can have 'em! Does she need baby clothes or clothes for the little girl?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stacey, I gave her all of Adriana's clothes.
I think the only thing she really might need are onesies.
And I will pm you the address to ship to, thank you.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have some infant prefolds(I had posted them here and someone was interested but if she doesn't take them I can send them to your neighbor.
And i think i have some brand new alexis featherlites i could add in there. I'll look around and see what i have. I have all boys so not sure if i have clothing for her. Is the new baby a girl too?
Terrie

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She has a boy 2.5, a little girl 1.5, and baby is supposed to be a BOY.

So any baby boy clothes would be appreciated as well.. I gave her tons and tons, but they were all Adriana's and most of them were very pink.
She has about 20 NB sleepers from her shower... so she really needs the next sizes, socks, etc..

Her other kids wear size 3/4T boy & 3/4T girl (The little girl is a chunk!)

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm sure i'll have for the baby. Just cleaned out my little ones draw and have some 6-9 mo stuff and probably have some 3-6 mo around. The older one is in the same size as my son so not sure on him. Oh but i think i have a 2t winter coat and a size 5 if she needs them
Terrie

·
Registered
443 Posts
Does she need a sling?
I have onesies, some diapering stuff (do you think she would like some new gerber prefolds still in package?)
also may have some baby boy's clothes...will look around for stuff in bigger sizes.
Let me get this straight, she needs nb and small diapering stuff and onesies, baby is supposed to be a boy?
And she needs size 4 shoes for a toddler girl who wears 3T or 4T??? Also 3T or 4T clothes for her ds???

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
i might have some stuff too, i will look and get back to you. nakking

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Does she need a sling?

Yes, she has my old Snugli front carrier, but we all know how great slings are. (Especially with more than 1 little one around!)

I have onesies, some diapering stuff (do you think she would like some new gerber prefolds still in package?)
Yes, she she really needs onesies, especially in NB & SM... and would be grateful for any kind of diapering stuff.

also may have some baby boy's clothes...will look around for stuff in bigger sizes.
Let me get this straight, she needs nb and small diapering stuff and onesies, baby is supposed to be a boy?
And she needs size 4 shoes for a toddler girl who wears 3T or 4T??? Also 3T or 4T clothes for her ds???

We already have 2 pair of shoes coming, so I think she is good on those.

She needs the following in clothes...
For Boy- Fall/Winter 3T & 4T Shirts & Pants

For Girl- Fall/Winter 3T & 4T Shirts, Pants & Dresses

For Baby Boy- She has some NB size sleepers, so pretty much anything size small and up.
She also needs socks, onesies, etc.

TIA~ Jodi

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I have a bunch of baby boy clothes that i will glady donate. Also I have some medium size diapers. They aren't the greatest, most of them I made but is she going to cloth diaper the 1.5 year old? I could send those too. Let me know, also pm with your addy and I can send a box.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She is not going to CD the 1.5 yr old, the little girl is already indicating when she has to go to the bathroom, so I think she will be potty training her soon.
Her son was potty trained at 22mths, so I'm sure the little girl is going to follow in her brothers footsteps.

I will PM you the address for the clothing. Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I've got a blue/white striped Nojo sling she can have, and I bet I've got some clothes I can part with too, all infant boy stuff(mostly bigger sizes though).

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Jodi
I have 9 or 10 size 3-6 month fall winter outfits, 4-5 6-9 mo sleepers tons of bibs, some socks, receiving blankets, a heavy winter snowsuit that says 3-12 mo.with a hat also a infant sleep sack thing(like a blanket but sleevless and the iinfant(green stitching prefolds. and some never used maws bottles. if she's interested in any of this pm her address and i will send it to her. I can also send pics of anything she wants.
Terrie

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
I don't have any boy things, I gave away Savy's things a long time ago. Does she need anything else for the baby? Blankets, towels,etc?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've got 3T and maybe 4T winter stuff for a girl, does she still need it? I also have a winter coat in that range for a girl if she does not have one yet.

There is a bag of boy clothes that my friend gave me to give to goodwill and she had boys so I will go through it tomorrow to see if it has the right sizes. It looked like jeans and T-shirts, but I don't know the sizes.

I have a few baby boy clothes and some onesies I can send too.

Can you PM me the address and let me know if she still needs any of this?

Thanks,
amy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts