Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I would dearly LOVE to find a family finance / frugal living blog written by a single parent or targeted for single parents.  Do you have any favorites?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm able to glean good info from the "2 parent family" blogs I follow, but what most of them do with 2 parents I do with just me:  earn the income, raise the child, manage the home life, manage the finances, etc etc.  They just don't address our circumstances of bringing home the bacon AND frying it up in a pan. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for the leads!  </p>

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
I have yet to come across any. Start one! I'd read it! I do read a ton of blogs, so I'll post back or PM you if I find one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
<p>I have often thought of creating just such a blog.  I can't believe there aren't any, though!</p>

·
Registered
179 Posts
<p>I do know of one. She doesn't focus on the aspect of single motherhood much but she does post a ton of good deals and bargains. The name escapes me now but next time she posts and I see it in my reader I will come back here and let you know.</p>

·
Registered
372 Posts
<p>i am a single mom with a blog, it doesn't exactly detail being a single mom, but the site address is <a href="http://gababymaker.blogspot.com" target="_blank">gababymaker.blogspot.com</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>I talk alot about deals, my kids, surrogacy, recipes...etc</p>

·
Registered
159 Posts
<p>I'm a sinlge mom with blog, but it isn't about money.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'd like to read ablog about frugal living by a single mom though. I manage on a ridiculously low amount of money. I've thought of blogging about it, but I honestly don't know how i do it. It just...works out somehow. God takes care of us...so I blog about that.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts